Hello from Russia

Newcomers please report yourself here.
Pers_Spiku

Hello from Russia

Postby Pers_Spiku » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:21 am

Hello, my name is Julia. I`m from Russia, so my english will be bad, very bad XD But i`m not mind cause you laugh.
The first time I met Hellsing, I was 9 years old. Now I`m 20, and i love it very much yet. A couple of years ago I was created site about Kohta Hirano. And now i`m making new project about Hellsing, Drifters and another works of this man. It will be the biggest community of Russian fans. Who are interested in may visit my site http://hellsing-ultimate.com/ And our team translate Drifters in Russian.
So, I will make friends from other country, wich like Hellsing like me, with a big pleasnt.
Timmo

Re: Hello from Russia

Postby Timmo » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:46 am

Hi and welcome to HiranoMoe!

Hellsing fan since being 9 years old, sounds great :)
Hope you enjoy each stay in here posting a lot!

Kind regards from Germany,
Tim.
Markus1985

Postby Markus1985 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:09 pm

Hello and welcome to our humble forum.
I hope you'll enjoy your time here and do all you can in the spirit of the halconnen. :)

I browsed your site and was impressed of the quality and number of scans you've got there.
I've always recalled searching and stumbled upon russian scans of Hirano's work back in the day. :thumb:

"Not even a million enemies where able to make Rome afraid!
Yet Rome trembled whenever she heard the name of Hannibal!!"
- Scipio Africanus
Cefolemus

Postby Cefolemus » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:41 pm

And I came (with no one greeting and without creating unnecessary post) from the group Hellsing site vk.com here as the admin of the largest group on Hellsing on this site - as a fan, I know you (not personally) as the creator of the site "Zlobnoe He-He" and its revork in "Hellsing-ultimate". The striking work, but why all references to the manga don't work? :S
People here are not many, but it is not important. Required information is sufficient. And I, too, almost Russian (Belarus as nationality). :alu2:
Last edited by Cefolemus on Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
vladucard

Postby vladucard » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:56 am

Welcome, I love meeting long time fans!

Return to “The Headquarters”