what's up everyone

Newcomers please report yourself here.
Vladimirtheimpaler7

what's up everyone

Postby Vladimirtheimpaler7 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:54 am

I've been reading your guys' forum for a LONG time and I finally made an account... sorry. I've been into Hellsing since I seen the first animated series in '04. Then I read the Manga and I was like WTF!!!! I've been following the OVA series since OVA 1 and it's been quite a journey since, to find ourselves here awaiting the tenth and final episode. I can't wait but then again I don't want it to close just yet but all good things must come to an end. It's been a good one! Thanks for all the good info awaiting the episodes. Let's hope they go back and continue to remaster the series as time goes on and for a Drifters anime!!!
Timmo

Re: what's up everyone

Postby Timmo » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:41 am

Hi and welcome to the wonderful MoeMoe Land!

Yeah, it feels kind of strange that Hellsing OVA is coming up,
but I believe it will continue with THE DAWN somehow
and Drifters has to be animated!!!

As we can see, there's already a Toyohisa Revoltech figure
and the fact Drifters is very famous in Japan!

So, we will have some nice conversations in here!

Kind regards from Germany,
Tim.
Vladimirtheimpaler7

Re: what's up everyone

Postby Vladimirtheimpaler7 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:12 am

hEY!! Thank you so much!!! I appreciate it! The Toyohisa figure looks awesome!!!! I can't wait to see it painted! I'm really excited about 5-8 OVAs coming out here in America finally! I was hoping that they would make a Drifters Anime series with the material They have now like how they made the first Hellsing Animated series when only Hellsing manga volumes 1 and 2 were out then go back and make a Drifters Ultimate series!!! :D

Return to “The Headquarters”