Access to the download section

These are the laws of our land. Know them and follow them every moment of your stay here.
Chrono_Tata

Access to the download section

Postby Chrono_Tata » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:49 am

The download section is (or will be) a hidden section with a collection of downloads for our releases and other Hirano-related stuff.

In order to access it, you must have made at least 15 non-spam posts on the forum, and basically prove to us that you are willing to be a contributing member of the community. After that, please PM Saphire or me, and then I'll give you access to the forum if I think your posts are of good enough quality. I might be busy sometimes so please don't be alarmed if I don't get back to you straight away.

If you are signing up just to make 15 posts just to get access, then, really, don't bother. Our releases and most of the stuff there can be usually found mirrored elsewhere anyway, so save yourself the trouble and go look on Google. Our download section is meant to provide a nice archive for our contributing members.

A member who has been granted privilege and don't post for a long time may have their privilege revoked, because I'm just that much of a bored asshole. :P

I realise that on past incarnations of HiranoMoe, if you were a privileged member on the previous forum you could have just PM us for instant access. Unfortunately, unlike Saphire I have the memory of a goldfish, so I'd feel bad if I can't give you your access just because I don't remember your name. So, yeah, let's all start anew on this forum. I'm sure it's not that hard for you guys. ;)
Saphire Diablo

Re: Access to the download section

Postby Saphire Diablo » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:39 pm

Starting from today, download section members will also able to view our current project, basically what we are working on at the moment.

Return to “The Ten Commandments”