HiranoMoe IRC channel!

If there are anything we think you should know we'll post them here.
Chrono_Tata

HiranoMoe IRC channel!

Postby Chrono_Tata » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:08 am

Hey guys. Been a while since I posted anything in the announcement section.

Anyway I want to let you know that I have started an IRC channel for HiranoMoe so if anyone is interested do come and hang out to talk about things Hirano-related or whatever. It's basically anything goes. :3

server: irc.rizon.net
channel: #hiranomoe

If you're not familiar with IRC clients, you can go to http://cbe002.chat.mibbit.com/ and choose "Rizon" from the Connect drop-down menu. Then type in your nickname and type in "#hiranomoe" in the Channel box.

Hope to see some of you guys there!
Chrono_Tata

Re: HiranoMoe IRC channel!

Postby Chrono_Tata » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:22 pm

If you come on the channel and don't see anyone talking don't leave straight away! Just hang about for a while and people will probably start chatting. People don't look at IRC windows all the time so at times it will be pretty quiet. If you see someone on the channel try calling their name in the chat. That will usually send them a "ping" on their client that will tell them that someone is calling their name.

My name on the channel is "Painwheel" by the way. (Although that might change later) I will leave my client open all day so if you come on and don't see me talking I might be away from the computer.

Return to “Moe Broadcasting Corporation”