Can I get Your order, please?

Have something you'd like to sell? Looking for something to buy? This is the place for you.

Have You ever purchased import items from Japan?

Yes, and I plan to do so in the future
67%
Yes, but for reason X I can't really afford to so
6%
Kinda - I'm from Japan
6%
No, but I would really like to
11%
No, and I have no intention of doing so
11%
Fudge
No votes

Total votes: 18
makezury

Can I get Your order, please?

Postby makezury » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:45 pm

Greetings fellow HiranoMoe-ers!

Seeing as I have wandered off and found my way all the way to Japan, I've decided I could take this opportunity to help some of You with acquiring certain items, Hirano-sensei related or otherwise, that might not be as easy to find or as affordable as they are here in Japan, also, letting Saphire and the others to maybe do something more important.

So, please, if You have anything You'd like my to try and search for, do post it down below and what is the price range You would find acceptable, and I'll see if I can help You to obtain this item You seek. No guarantees though, since it might be out there, or it might not, or it might be, but just too out of reach and/or well-hidden for me to locate. Or it just might take some time, who knows.

Occasionally I think I might purchase something even if it might not be on anyone's wish-list, but what I would believe might spark someone's interest. In that case I would Post this item here for sale.

One more thing I would like to add, is that I do not intend to do this in order to gain profit( my Shogakukin is...substantial, to say the least) , I do intend to ship items for but their cost and the shipping expenses, and not a penny more, because - honestly - shouldn't everyone be able enjoy fine quality products that have so far been more or less Japan-exclusive?

Disclaimer: I have never been involved in any such endeavour and therefore do not posses some if not all the necessary knowledge and/or skills that might be a necessity. If need should arise, I would hope that I would be able to acquire help from You directly or indirectly, in order to satisfy both ends. Also, I just came up with this idea some hours ago, so I can't really yet tell i it will be feasible. I sure would like to try.
Ganon_law

Re: Can I get Your order, please?

Postby Ganon_law » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:12 am

Is that offer still available? o.o
makezury

Postby makezury » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:43 pm

Sure, if it is anything that I might be able to locate giving what ever limitations I may be under, I shall try to help my fellow Hirano-Moe people out!
Ganon_law

Postby Ganon_law » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:28 am

makezury wrote:Sure, if it is anything that I might be able to locate giving what ever limitations I may be under, I shall try to help my fellow Hirano-Moe people out!

I'll PM you, then
vladucard

Postby vladucard » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:46 pm

this might be kinda impossible by now, but do you know if any of the stores there still have the OVA boxset?
makezury

Postby makezury » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:04 pm

Well, the cheapest one on amazon.jp was over 200$, but it was there. Usually You can find stuff cheaper and/or compare prices at kakaku.com, but they didn't even seem to have it. Don't know about any of the big stores( like, actual 'stores'), since I don't get out much, sorry.
tsuki_xy45

Postby tsuki_xy45 » Fri May 27, 2011 8:00 am

*grabs megaphone* i will give ya thirty bucks for a copy of angel dust!

*smles and walks away* :D
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
marikoshinobu

Postby marikoshinobu » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:20 pm

I'd like to know if you could find cheap figurines of Integra or Seras. The cheapest I found on ebay is around 20 euros with the shipping, but it's mainly figurines from the old anime series, and I'd rather have figurines based on the ovas (colors and faces are much better)
ImageImage
"Ceux qui sont morts n'ignorent pas de le savoir." Jean-Claude Vandamme
szayelchan_56

Postby szayelchan_56 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:42 am

:D
my dear Friends...let's bring them Hell and show them what we are made of
StarlitHellsing

Postby StarlitHellsing » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:40 pm

I'm really interested in back issues of Young King Ours that has Hellsing or any related works in it. I would be willing to pay around $5 an issue. Also if Coyote or Angel Dust or any of the other Hellsing Preludes are located I would be very interested in buying them from you.

Return to “The Trading Post”